Wild Harvested Organic Eucalyptus Oil: The finest narrow-leafed, peppermint gum eucalyptus leaves are handpicked and organically harvested from the hills of Nilgiris to extract Nilgiri Ka Tel. Our Eucalyptus oil is 100% Organic certified and it is the most important essential oil which is necessary in every household.
a. Cold and flu
b. Hand cleaner
c. Sinus and allergies
d. Air cleanser
e. Respiratory problems
f. Wound treatment
g. Spot Remover
h. Hair Nourishment
1. An idle pain reliever, very effective for headache, cold, body pain, rheumatism, mild fever, throat pain, dengue fever, chest congestions, flu, Asthma.
2. Eucalyptus oil smell is as similar as the smell of a lemon and its aroma helps you to relax your mind.
YOUBOO INSIGHTS: DISTILLATION OF EUCALYPTUS OIL
Our pure eucalyptus oil is cold pressed from trees grown on the verdant slopes of the Nilgiri Hills in Southern India. Its woody and sweet aroma is believed to build immunity and relieve muscle tension. It may be used for aromatherapy, blended with a carrier oil to make relaxing massage oil or used as bath oil. A cold pressed essential oil from Eucalyptus trees grown in the verdant Nilgiri Hills of Southern India, this is an excellent skin and hair treatment when blended with carrier oils. As an antiseptic, it helps in balancing oily skin while relieving acne, burns, abrasions and insect bites. It's clarifying action cools and soothes itchy and flaky scalp . Also possesses potent aromatherapy benefits. An efficient decongestant, inhaling Eucalyptus vapors clears nasal passages and eases breathing especially for conditions like asthma. Its anti-inflammatory properties strengthen immunity, correct muscular aches and rejuvenate the body. The woody and sweet fragrance dispels sadness, revives the mind and promotes a sense of positivity.
- Apply oil liberally on area of pain, neck, chest & back before retiring for sleep at night, enables a sound sleep.
- Add few drops to warm water and bathe to relieve from body pain and tiredness.
- Add few drops with boiling water and inhale to relieve cold and chest congestions.
- Add a few drops to water and spray with water pump in living area to keep insects away.
- Add a few drops in mehandi which gives a darker colour and also protects from cold effects.